FFP2 Face Masks - 4 layers
FFP2 FACE MASK - 4 layers
Our FFP2 masks are self-filtering and consist of 4 layers of nonwoven fabric and are intended for single use only. Elastic ear loops and a nose clip hold the mask securely and comfortable to the face and allow for an easy removal. All materials used are irritant free and odorless.
Sold in packs of 20 masks.
Our 4-layer FFP2 masks are manufactured and certified in Europe (Italy).
MiMask is a CO2-neutral company. We measure and offset our CO2 footprint with Climate Partner. More on our Climate Pledge here. By buying MiMask you are contributing to CO2 neutrality.
Remember that for every box of masks you buy, MiMask donates a mask to International Medical Corps, helping communities in need.
See all certificates and test results here.
|Product type||FFP2 - NR|
|Size||Adult (150mm x 100mm, folded without earloops)|
|Applicable standard||Category III EN149:2001+A1:2009|
|Notified body||Universal Certification (2163-PPE-1785)|
|Manufactured in||EU (Italy)|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE & STORAGE
This is a single use product and should be replaced after wearing up to 8 hours. This mask is not sterile. This mask is not suitable for children under 3 years of age. The mask protects the user from dust, spills of droplets, infections and contaminating liquids in the environment.
The masks should be used within 2 years from the manufacturing date indicated on the packaging.
Store masks in a cool and dry place. Can be disposed of without releasing toxic substances. Disposal of contaminated products should depend on the type of the contamination. Used masks must be treated as hazardous waste in accordance with applicable national regulations.
- The most appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) will depend on the particular situation and should only be assessed by a competent person who knows the risks assessed.
- Always ensure that the product is: Suitable for the application, properly adjusted, worn for as long as the user is exposed, and replaced when necessary.
- Proper selection, training, use and maintenance, are essential for the product to help to protect the user from certain contaminants in the air.
- Failure to follow all instructions on the use of these respiratory protection products and/or not using the complete product correctly during all exposure periods can adversely affect the health of the user, cause serious or life-threatening illness or permanent disability.
- For suitability and proper use, follow local regulations.
- Before use, the user must be trained in the use of the product in accordance with applicable health and safety standards / guidelines.
- FFP2 masks do not protect against gases / vapors.
- Do not use this respiratory protection against unknown, or known atmospheric contaminants but in unknown concentrations or immediately threatening life and health.
- Do not use beards or other facial hair that may interfere with the contact between the face and the product, thus preventing a good seal.
- Discontinue use if you experience shortness of breath, malaise or adverse reactions.
- This product is a daily protective mask, used for general environmental use, please choose the appropriate mask according to the air pollution situation.
- It is not reusable nor washable.
- Exclusive use for adults.
- Recommended maximum use 8 hours.
- Do not use if the package is damaged, has been tampered with, or does not have a label with the batch number and date of manufacture.
- This mask cannot be manipulated; does not support printing or its incorporation into another product.
- Do not alter, modify, clean, or repair this respirator.
- Recommended storage conditions: temperature from -20ºC to 40ºC, relative humidity below 80%, well-ventilated interior, no gas or corrosive material, avoid high temperatures or exposure to light.
- Maximum storage time 24 months.
- Before initial use, always verify that the product is within the indicated shelf life.
- Used masks must be treated as hazardous waste according to the applicable national regulations.
Also check the advice on face masks from the WHO.