Hygienic Face Masks
Hygienic Face Mask with Outer Earloops
Composed of 3 layers of splash-resistant, PP nonwoven fabric. Elastic earloops hold the mask tight and comfortable to the face and allow for easy removal. Adapting the integrated nosebar to the nose silhouette seals off the upper face and eye area.
The masks are white, and fit an adult's face comfortably (175mm x 95mm). The nonwoven materials feel softer on the face skin than conventional masks.
Our hygienic face masks, also referred to as community face coverings, comply with EU norm CWA17553:2020. They are tested according to EN-14683:2019+AC: 2019 for face masks by Aitex, an EU-accredited lab for face mask tests.
BFE ≥76%. Microbial cleanliness of 8 ufc/g. Splash resistant. Breathability of 9 Pa/cm2.
Single use product, should be replaced after wearing up to 4 hours. Dispose safely after use.
Not for medical use, non sterilised. Protects other people around from spills of droplets, infections and contaminating liquids by the wearer. Latex free.
Use within 3 years from the manufacturing date indicated on the packaging. Store in a cool and dry place.
Manufactured in the EU.
In order to use this community face covering correctly, it is important that you follow these instructions.
- If you are ill, this community face covering is unsuitable. Seek advice from your doctor.
- This community face covering is not a medical device within the meaning of Directive 93/42/CEE or Regulation EU/2017/745 (surgical masks) nor is it personal protective equipment in the sense of Regulation EU/2016/425 (respiratory protective devices).
- Always check that the community face covering is correctly fitted and covers your nose, mouth and chin. It is recommended that this community face covering be worn on bare skin; beards can reduce the filtration efficiency to below the limits set out.
- Community face coverings are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. It is recommended that children between 3 and 12 years are supervised while wearing the community face covering. A community face covering which hinders the user's ability to breathe when first put on is deemed unsuitable. It can take time to become comfortable with the community face covering.
- This community face covering does not replace protective measures (regular hand-washing, physical separation, reduced contact with other people). It minimises the projection of user's respiratory droplets saliva into the environment.
- Do not use when participating in vigorous physical activity.
- Stop using this product at the first signs of damage.
Also check the advice on face masks from the WHO.